Friday, January 8, 2010

FREE DIGITAL CD Next month!!!


Thats right, Im giving out a FREE digital cd to EVERYONE next month!!! It's gonna have all of my old school hip hop tracks from '07 including

-On My Feet
-Tie Your Shoes
-the Il-Rated Intro
-For Ma People
-Do Da Same feat. J Riggs
-A New Beginning

As well as some new ones that you've never heard... Of course "Never Fall 2010" will also be on there.
I decided to give this cd out for free because i want to show luv back to all the people that have supported and stuck with me as well as my music. All the way from back in '07 when i released my first track until today... Through my incarceration, ups and downs, all the peeps who showed luv through letters and prayers really got me through the hard times... If it wasnt for ya'll, I probably would have quit several times over...
Its also for the new family who may never have had the chance to hear any of the throwback joints. I really want to give those out for people to hear not just because they give you an idea of who I am, but because they are special to me. They have a very special place in my heart and I want to share them with you.
Hip-hop/rap and music itself is everchanging... I never want to get comfortable doing one thing. My aim is to be in a constant state of musical evolution, and of reinvention. So this year, Im dedicating most of my time into stepping back in the booth to make the hottest, burning your asshole tracks youve ever heard... Ill be collaboratig with some new people as well as some old friends that youre most likely very familiar with... Its a new year, time for some new SHIT!!! All the while enjoying the memories and sounds of the past... peace...

-IZ
PS. Ill be posting the blogs that I wrote from prison one at a time in given intervals... They'll give you an idea of what its like to be "Locked Up," from someone actually living it... hollaz

4 comments:

  1. nice thanks for sharing, i look forward to it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha blowin up everywhere. free cd?thats a good move homie keep tearin them up yo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome! But I also need "Roll with a gangsta" I've been looking for the song long time...

    ReplyDelete