Sunday, January 17, 2010

First letter and Intro to "What its Really Like to Live In Here"


To all my peeps on the streets:

Much luv and respect....Due to unfortunate events, and a foul-ass bitch named Priscilla Suzuki-Johnson (my P.O.), I will be incarcerated for an unspecified amount of time. I was taken into custody 1 week before Christmas, ain't that some shiet!? Some foul sh*t from a foul b*tch..

Anyways, I just want to reassure everyone that I am just as passionate, if not more passionate about my music despite this F*CKED UP SITUATION! I got plans to come back 10x stronger, and 10x harder, believe it!!!!

Until my release,however, I will be keeping a blog which will be hosted and updated frequently by kali kaliente... These blogs will give an in-depth description of the daily life of an inmate, brought to you live and direct from someone actually living it as you're reading it... As I'm writing this, I'm steadily examining 4 brick walls, a steel door, and my sanity. But that's for a later date.

So keep posted and stay swingin! Sincere thanks to all of my supporters and growing family. One love.
I'LL BE BACK MUTHAF*CKAS!!!!

-IZ
(New blog entry coming soon: Dicks and Politics 1)

No comments:

Post a Comment