Wednesday, April 29, 2009

2009 Letz Do It Right!!!

2009 - Let's do it Right!
What it IZ folk?!
Damn, its been a while since ive made any public statements and i apologize for that... Many of you might be wondering why I took down all of the songs and blacked-out the background... Ive received numerous messages asking about my "Gone for a Minute" status and I'd like to take this time to clear the air and put any concerns to rest... No, Im not in prison!!! haha, there it is... The reason that i took down the old material is simple... it's old material.
It's 2009, a new year and time for that new shit! Im preparing a lot of new things for this year and the mission is to keep it fresh... To keep things moving forward, never backward...Since the release of "On My Feet" in April of 2007, (the first song I released publicly,) I've had so many different experiences and have met so many interesting people... All of this was new to me, and I can easily say that Ive loved every minute of it... I love rap and I love that you have experienced this with me... it's been incredible to say the least... Furthermore, I cannot begin to express my gratitude to those who kept faith in me and encouraged me along the way... Especially those whose prayers and letters kept me strong while i was upstate... I hope to one day return that favor...Until then, be reassured that I'm staying on ma grind... It wont be long before Im back in full effect wit dat new-new shit for 2009... Happy New Year! to all my OG's, homies, and youngstars... 2009 baby, Let's do it Right!


-IZ

No comments:

Post a Comment