Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Im officially back and i brought some friends with me!!!


Damn, it feels great to be back!!! It seems like Ive been gone forever... All the drama is yesterdays news... Im back in full effect and Im bringin the army with me!!!
First things first, "Roll Wit a Gangsta" is being pushed back... but only because we've added new production AND its being mixed by a master... Steve B of 50 cent, The Game, Young Buck etc. fame... So be ready, we dont half ass shit around here...
On the other hand, you know I aint gonna leave you hangin... I got a new single out right now with FM and DBTonik called "I Party" off the Animal album... You can peep it at myspace.com/listenizreal... If youre feelin it, let everyone in the hood know and spread the word... IZ is back muthafuckas... We tryin to hit 100,000 plays by the weekend...
Told you I wasnt fucking around!

-IZ
Hollas

ps... if you havent already done so, get on facebook group IZREAL Rap and twitter: IZREAL66

No comments:

Post a Comment